We realize that the most important business in this world is that of human wellbeing. We hope to Create wellbeing by recognizing “The Ability in every disability”
The recent census reports suggest that the differently abled population in India is 26.8 million. This figure will only increase in the coming years. Research also suggests that Mumbai has the maximum number of differently abled people amongst the metros.
It is important for these individuals to be self sufficient, earn their own livelyhood and feel empowered. This is only possible if organizaions recognize the ability in disability and provide opportunities for sustainable employment.
- We specialize in socially relevant projects and have excellent expertise in planning; implementing and successfully administrating CSR related projects for our esteemed clients.
- We do this by employing differently abled individuals and providing them with sustainable employment.
- Currently we are working with the visually impaired population on various government initiatives such as the Mahaonline website project.
- In association with National Association of the Blind (NAB) we are providing sustainable employment for Visually Impaired individuals.
- Our vision is to provide financial stability and sustainable employment opportunities for at least 500 differently abled individuals which include visually impaired , physically handicapped, hearing, speech impaired population.
- This contact center will make a statement and set an example to encourage more companies to provide contracts entrusting their operations in the hands of differently able people.
We are very passionate about socially relevant projects are specialized in handling them.
Socially Relevant Projects Undertaken by Veenus
- STEM Learning –is into developing & setting up of Mini Science Centers in schools with 60+ science exhibits. Their objective is working on enhancing quality education by innovative methods.
- Veenus group drafted an indigenous blueprint to involve active corporate participation under CSR initiative with STEM to set up mini science centers across India.
- The plan was successfully implemented across multiple cities within a short timeframe and is ongoing currently.
- Thus socially relevant projects are close to our hearts and we execute them with confidence and vigor. This new initiative is a part of our social initiative.
We are experts in the field with an existing set up that provides sustainable employment for visually impaired individuals.
We have specialized trainers and psychologists to aid our employees.
- High job retention and job performance.
- Low absenteeism.
- Diversity can drive innovation to meet challenges.
- Federal Work Opportunity Tax Credit.
- Lastly this will empower you with the ability to make a different.
- Opportunity to not only provide employment but also utilize this as a sustainable opportunity for meeting your companies CSR requirements.